Expression of Interest from Lift Manufacture for Enlistment in KMDA Corrigendum-1 of Khardah (AMRUT) (2nd call) Maheshtala Bid Documents (2nd call) AMRUT Khardaha Bid Documents (2nd call) AMRUT Notice for Pensioners of KMDA Corrigendum-4 Barrackpore MWW 29-02-2016. Pre-Bid replies alongwith Ammendment-1 of KMDA/GAP/SE(S)/NIT-04/2015-16) Corrigendum no.-2 of Ref NIT No. KMDA/GAP/SE(S)/NIT-04/2015-16 DPR and Soil Report of Barrackpore MWW Scheme Abridged & Detail NIT for Barrackpore MWW-28.10.2015 Consultancy Services for River Front Development Corrigendum-III Request of Expression of Interest for Riverfront Development in Kolkata Metropolitan Area NIQ WBMAD/SE/PLANNING/NIQ - 02e/2015-16 (2nd call) NIQ WBMAD/SE/PLANNING/NIQ-03e/2015-16 (2nd call) Detailed Project Report for Development of Ganga Sagar ICB Package No: 02/SE(N)/GAP/KMDA of 14 - 15
The objectives of Constitution of the K.M.P.C, is
- to prepare a draft development plan for the Metropolitan Area as a whole and to issue guidelines in regard to :-
- the plans prepared by the Municipalities and the Panchayat in Metropolitan area.
- matters of common interest between the Municipalities and Panchayats, including coordinated spatial planning of the area, sharing of water and other physical natural resources, the integrated development of infrastructure and environmental conservation.
- the overall objectives and priorities set by the Government of India and the State Government.
- the extent and nature of investment likely to be made in the Metropolitan area by agencies of the Govt. of India and of the State Government and other available resources, whether financial or otherwise.
- to perform such functions relating to planning and co-ordination for the metropolitan area as the State Government may, by notification, assign to it.