Ease of Doing Business (EODB) Services Provided by KMDA as notified by WBRTPS Act - 2013, Memo No. 2453-UD/O/M/ESTT./E-19/2014 (Pt-I) Dated - 19th July, 2017
Chief Executive Officer
Dr. Saumitra Mohan, IAS
According to Sec. 21 State Govt. shall appoint a Chief Executive Officer who shall be a whole time officer of the KMDA. The CEO shall discharge such functions and exercise such powers as may be assigned to him by the KMDA. CEO is the Senior Most officer of KMDA. All Officers and Staff are responsible to the KMDA through the CEO. The CEO works after implementation of the policies and programme of the KMDA.
Shri Bimal Kanti Das, IAS
- All establishment matters
- Parliament & Assembly related matters;
- Matter's relating to Wetlands, Greening Kolkata etc.;
- Matters related with the Common Service Cell including Protocol, meeting etc.
- Public Private Partnership matters;
- All matters related with the Estate Unit including matters related with M&M Cell and L.A. Section etc.;
- Constitutional matters including Authority Meeting.
- All matters relating to single window services to be provided to Baruipur Township, Logistics Huh and such other Township and Projects which may come up in future.
- Matters relating, to Works Cell
- All financial issues related with any schemes and purchases and procurement including Budget, Accounts & Audit etc.;
- Supervision of all scheme, reports and returns thereof;
- All legal issues including court case matters.
Shri. Niranjan Kumar, IAS
- Residual matters relating to Mega City Projects & VAMBAY;
- JNNURM (Mission I & II) and BSUP matters.
- Matters relating to RTI Act;
- Matters relating to Kolkata Metropolitan Planning Committee (KM PC);
- Appellate Authority in respect of RTI Act;
- Matters relating to Health & Programmes.
- Training and apprenticeship related matters;
- Matters relating with computerization and mechanization and staff and Officers' training related with that;
- Association of Metropolitan Development Authorities (AMDA) matters.
- Matters relating to Public Relations, Advertisements, Exhibitions & Website.
- Vigilance matters including Departmental Proceedings;