Extension of brochure selling and application submission date of MADDHYANHA Housing Project Extension of brochure selling and application submission date of KALYANI Housing Project (Ph-III)
Ease of Doing Business (EODB) Services Provided by KMDA as notified by WBRTPS Act - 2013, Memo No. 2453-UD/O/M/ESTT./E-19/2014 (Pt-I) Dated - 19th July, 2017
Road & Bridge Sector.
All roads, bridges, flyovers, underpass, footbrige, culverts etc. projects will be executed by this sector. The repair and maintenance work during and after the warranty period may also be taken up by this sector.
Road projects taken up under PPP projects can be executed by this sector.
Chief Engineer : Shri D. Manna, Ph : 2337-2508
- Provision of preventive measures to cover a target population of about 2 million slum-dwellers throughout KMA
- Use of local HHWs working at the slum level to promote hygiene
- Maximum cost efficiency by utilizing the existing resources
- Community participation by engaging local people in planning, implementation and monitoring of the health programmes, etc.
- Aimed at facilitating easy dispersal of traffic and settlement, decongesting the core city areas and make the city travel stress free and comfortable.
- More than Rs. 200 crore spent on establishing major connectivities over the last 5 years including 25 major schemes such as, Lake Gardens Flyover, Dum Dum Expressway, Sonarpur Flyover, EMBP widening etc.
- Work on projects worth Rs. 138.34 crore in progress covering 22 major schemes such as Bondel GateFlyover, Prince Anwarshah Road connector to EMBP, Roads in Sector-V of Salt Lake etc.
- Rs. 604.00 crore worth of major projects proposed under IN-NURM in near future that include 6 major schemes such as Flyover between EMBP and VIP Road, Flyover from Park Circus to Parama Island, Vivekananda Road Flyover, Extension of EMBP from Garia to Baruipur, Widening and extension of Kalyani Dum Dum Expressway, Modernisation of traffic dispersal system at Howrah and Sealdah stations.