Auction Notice of Common Service Cell, KMDA Expression of Interest (C.S.Cell) Long term Lease of KIT Shops Traffic Advisory SE(E/M)T-01 of 2017-2018 Expression of Interest from Lift Manufacture for Enlistment in KMDA Corrigendum-1 of Khardah (AMRUT) (2nd call) Maheshtala Bid Documents (2nd call) AMRUT Khardaha Bid Documents (2nd call) AMRUT Notice for Pensioners of KMDA Corrigendum-4 Barrackpore MWW 29-02-2016. Pre-Bid replies alongwith Ammendment-1 of KMDA/GAP/SE(S)/NIT-04/2015-16) Corrigendum no.-2 of Ref NIT No. KMDA/GAP/SE(S)/NIT-04/2015-16 DPR and Soil Report of Barrackpore MWW Scheme Abridged & Detail NIT for Barrackpore MWW-28.10.2015 Consultancy Services for River Front Development Corrigendum-III Request of Expression of Interest for Riverfront Development in Kolkata Metropolitan Area NIQ WBMAD/SE/PLANNING/NIQ - 02e/2015-16 (2nd call) NIQ WBMAD/SE/PLANNING/NIQ-03e/2015-16 (2nd call) Detailed Project Report for Development of Ganga Sagar ICB Package No: 02/SE(N)/GAP/KMDA of 14 - 15
Ease of Doing Business (EODB)
Traffic & Transportation Sector
Chief Engineer : Shri D. Manna, Ph : 2337-2508
- Provision of preventive measures to cover a target population of about 2 million slum-dwellers throughout KMA
- Use of local HHWs working at the slum level to promote hygiene
- Maximum cost efficiency by utilizing the existing resources
- Community participation by engaging local people in planning, implementation and monitoring of the health programmes, etc.
- Aimed at facilitating easy dispersal of traffic and settlement, decongesting the core city areas and make the city travel stress free and comfortable.
- More than Rs. 200 crore spent on establishing major connectivities over the last 5 years including 25 major schemes such as, Lake Gardens Flyover, Dum Dum Expressway, Sonarpur Flyover, EMBP widening etc.
- Work on projects worth Rs. 138.34 crore in progress covering 22 major schemes such as Bondel GateFlyover, Prince Anwarshah Road connector to EMBP, Roads in Sector-V of Salt Lake etc.
- Rs. 604.00 crore worth of major projects proposed under IN-NURM in near future that include 6 major schemes such as Flyover between EMBP and VIP Road, Flyover from Park Circus to Parama Island, Vivekananda Road Flyover, Extension of EMBP from Garia to Baruipur, Widening and extension of Kalyani Dum Dum Expressway, Modernisation of traffic dispersal system at Howrah and Sealdah stations.