Launched by The Karnataka Government, Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023 was established during the state assembly elections in Karnataka. It is also known as Karnataka Free Rice Distribution Scheme and is one of the major welfare schemes of the Karnataka Government.
It aims at offering free grains to poor people per month who find it difficult to fulfil their daily life food needs. Under this scheme, families will receive 10 kg of rice per person for free from their nearest station shop. Furthermore, here is everything you need to know about Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023 including details such as eligibility criteria, how to apply, documentation, etc.
|Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023 Details|
|Scheme name||Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme|
|Launched by||Karnataka Congress Party|
|Order issued by||CM Siddaramaiah|
|Launched by||The Karnataka Government|
|Benefit||Instead of 10 kg rice, Rs 34/- per kg will be provided|
|Beneficiaries||BPL category families of Karnataka|
|Benefits of the Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023|
|1.||Every month the residents of Karnataka holding BPL ration cards will get rice free of cost under the Anna Bhagya Scheme.|
|2.||Every month, 10 kilograms of rice will be provided by the Government of India to every person in a household that earns less than the poverty level.|
|3.||People from low-income households will no longer have to worry about food insecurity.|
- 1 What Eligibility Criteria Are Required for Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023?
- 2 How to Apply for the Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023?
- 3 What are the Steps to Check Anna Bhagya Karnataka Yojana List Online?
- 4 What Documents will be Required for Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023?
- 5 How to Anna Bhagya Scheme Payment DBT Status Online?
- 6 Important Things to Know About the Anna Bhagya Scheme
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
What Eligibility Criteria Are Required for Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023?
The eligibility criteria for Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023 are as follows:
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Karnataka.
- Applicants must have a ration card.
- Applicants must have a BPL card.
- Applicants must not exceed the poverty line.
- Applicants must belong to either the Below Poverty Line or Antyodaya Anna Card category.
How to Apply for the Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023?
Wondering where to apply for the Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023? Here is what you’ll need to know:
- There is no need to register as there is no mode of application.
- Anyone belonging to the below poverty line category can receive benefits under this scheme.
- All you need to do is visit your nearest ration shop along with your ration card. Next, you need to complete biometric authentication by placing your thumb on the machine. Once the verification is done, the machine will automatically register the names of all the family members.
- The quantity of rice provided will be based on the total number of beneficiaries.
- Finally, the eligible applicants/family members will receive their share of rice free of cost.
What are the Steps to Check Anna Bhagya Karnataka Yojana List Online?
The steps to check the Anna Bhagya Scheme Karnataka Yojana list 2023, are as follows:
- First, visit the official website portal of Anna Bhagya Yojana.
- Visit the homepage and click on the Beneficiary List option.
- A new page will appear on your screen. Here you’ll need to provide details by choosing options such as Tehsil and Gram Panchayat.
- Once done, the list of all the BPL ration cardholders in your Gram Panchayat will be displayed on the screen.
What Documents will be Required for Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023?
Following are the documents required for Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023 :
- Residency Proof.
- Domicile of Karnataka.
- Aadhaar Card.
- BPL Card/Antyodaya Anna Card.
- Valid Mobile Number.
- Aadhaar-linked Bank Account details.
How to Anna Bhagya Scheme Payment DBT Status Online?
To check the Anna Bhagya Scheme Payment DBT Status online, here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
- Firstly visit the official website of the Karnataka Food Department at https://ahara.kar.nic.in/
- Go to the homepage and then click on the Services tab.
- Next, click on the DBT status link.
- A new page will appear, here you’ll need to select options such as a month, year, and ration card number and click on Continue.
- Finally, all the details relevant to the Anna Bhagya Scheme DBT Status will be displayed on the screen.
Important Things to Know About the Anna Bhagya Scheme
Here are some important facts about the Anna Bhagya Scheme that you should know :
- Once the money is transferred to the account under the Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023, beneficiaries will be alerted via SMS on their valid registered number.
- To access the Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023, applicants must link their E-KYC and Aadhaar card to the ration card.
- To avail of this scheme, the applicants do not need to pay any kind of amount. However, they must be residents of Karnataka and hold valid BPL or AAY ration cards.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) When Was the Anna Bhagya Scheme Established?
Ans- The Anna Bhagya Scheme was established in the year 2023 on 1st July.
2) Who Can Avail of the Anna Bhagya Scheme?
Ans- The residents of Karnataka holding BPL and AAY ration cards as proof can avail for the Anna Bhagya Scheme.
3) Are There Any Charges to Pay for Applying for Anna Bhagya Scheme?
Ans- No the Anna Bhagya Scheme is completely free of cost and can be registered for free.
Our Website: Home